1. To ensure generation of leads through calls references.
2. To proactively contact potential customers to promote accounting software products.
3. To ensure prompt responsiveness on sales enquire to maximize sales conversions.
4. To be involved in negotiating and closing deals with customers.
5. To contribute and participate in the formulation and implementation of the sales strategy.
6. To participate in conceptualization & launch of sales initiatives to maximize order booking for the project.
7. To consistently evaluate market trends and competitor moves to protect existing sales and maximize future sales opportunities.
8. To identify and develop relations with existing & new key customers. (E.g. Corporates, HNI Clients)
9. To continuously track changing trends, customer requirements & feedback and conveying the same to the Management.
10. To track competitor movements in the location and strategies for their properties and communicate the market intelligence Responsibilities and Duties.
11. Oversee / Monitor Leads, Negotiation and Closure of all potential Sales opportunities.
12. Responsible for regular customer interaction for business inquiries and establishing relationship with customers for continuous engagement and feedback.
13. To respond to customer complaints on time and ensure prompt complaint redressal process.
|Exp||ERP sales experience must|
|Salary||As per industry/Experience|